Setting up of a French book section in YZ Library

Contributed by LEE SIEW HON CALVIN

Present Situation:

There are no French books in the library, and many of our students do take French as a thrid langauge. Part of acquiring a language is the act of reading.

Improvement:

As I have been studying French for the last 5 years, I have collected many French books of varying difficulties. Many of these books are in very good condition because I have only read them once. Some of these books, I have bought from my trips to Paris. I have approached Wen Di about the possibility of starting a French section in the library so that the students can benefit from reading such materials. I will be donating many of these books to our library. These books range from basic readers to novels. This will aid the third language in their pursuit for the French language and culture. As to when this coulld happen, perhaps at the end of this year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dragon Chinese( Longwenhuayu) 龙文华语

Vouchers as birthday gifts for all staff

INTERNAL HCL ORAL EXAM