EAP minimalist design

Contributed by SAW PEI LIN

Current Situation:
I am teaching Minimalist design and Adobe Illustrator skill for EAP. During my first semester, I created and print out step by step notes on the Adobe Illustrator lesson for every students. But I find that most students did not refer to the hang out notes.

Improvement:
During my second semester with a new class, I stopped printing out notes to them. I saved all the notes in PDF format and shared with them on Google drive, so the students are able to go in to refer if they need. Besides, it will save paper and printing cost. In addition to that, I screen capture as a video the whole demo of Adobe Illustrator during my lesson with my voice. Each lesson's video demo is then uploaded and shared with the students on the Google Drive immediately. This will give the students another option to view back my video and play it as many times to learn the skill in their own pace. Moreover, it will also lessen my burden during the limited time of EAP lesson to handle 35 students when they have queries. It is more efficient for students to learn and proceed with the given projects.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dragon Chinese( Longwenhuayu) 龙文华语

Vouchers as birthday gifts for all staff

INTERNAL HCL ORAL EXAM