Host Visits in 2018 Google Form

Contributed by Saw Pei Lin

Current situation:
RC are charged to collect all hosted visits to NYGH for SEM record purposes. After I took over the responsibility from Avelyn, I needed to send out reminders to all teachers every now and again to remind them to send me the details of their hosted visits. After that, I will need to key in the details myself. It is a double work. Moreover, I will not be able to remind them about the guest book if they only give me the details after the visit.

Improvement:
With this google form, teachers who are hosting visits can fill in the details and be captured in an online google excel. I am able to put reminders on the form to remind the teacher hosting to collect guest book from me at the same time. By sharing this excel with in-charged teacher, he/she will have a better look at the conflict of visits for student buddy and facility booking. In addition, there is an option of administrative charge involve which will give Foong Har an advanced notice if she needs to prepare invoice for the visit that incur admin charge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dragon Chinese( Longwenhuayu) 龙文华语

Vouchers as birthday gifts for all staff

INTERNAL HCL ORAL EXAM